Fusion News: UKAEA and Tokamak collaboration, how fusion will help decarbonise the power system and groundbreaking experiments at JET
Dr. Leigh Ann Kesler, a consultant specialising in science communication, gives updates on the latest in fusion for this week’s episode.
Or subscribe to the podcasts if you prefer audio-only.
1. World Nuclear News - UKAEA and Tokamak Energy to collaborate on commercial fusion
2. McKinsey & Company - Will fusion energy help decarbonize the power system?
3. Newsweek - Wave of Fusion Experiments Begin at Groundbreaking JET
4.PhysOrg - A new solution to one of the major problems of fusion research
5. Gov.UK - Upgraded Materials Research Facility empowers fusion research
6. Climate Change News - Nuclear fusion: Why Silicon Valley is betting on man-made star power
7. Tech Crunch - The biological theory that explains why investors are bullish on fusion
Cleo Abram (YouTube) - We tried to build a nuclear fusion reactor
Oxford Martin School (YouTube) - The pathway to delivering fusion power with Prof. Ian Chapman
Atlantic Council - What to know about fusion
SPARCPublic - https://github.com/cfs-energy/SPARCPu...
Startup Pirate - The Holy Grail of Energy Generation
Fusion News videos and podcasts are provided fortnightly by the Fusion Industry Association to give people a quick way to get all the important recent news stories.