Fusion News: Seattle Startup, tritium fuel shortage, UK regulatory framework and AI to accelerate fusion
In this week’s episode of Fusion News, Dr. Leigh Ann Kesler, Fusion Consultant Specialising in Science Communication, gives updates on key fusion news stories.
Links to the articles mentioned are included below.
1. The New York Times - A Big Step Toward Fusion Energy Is Hailed by a Seattle Start-Up
2. Science.org - OUT OF GAS: A shortage of tritium fuel may leave fusion energy with an empty tank
3. World Nuclear News - UK developing regulatory framework for fusion
4. Protocol - Working on nuclear fusion is a 'moral obligation' for this CEO
5. IEEE Spectrum - Can a Seattle Startup Launch a Fusion Reactor Into Space?
6. Power Engineering International - AI to accelerate fusion R&D
The Fusion Industry Association - The Fusion Industry in 2022: Report Launch Event in Brussels - Thursday, July 14
Undecided with Matt Ferrell - Why This Fusion Tech May Be a Geothermal Energy Breakthrough
Fusion News videos and podcasts are provided fortnightly by the Fusion Industry Association to give people a quick way to get all the important recent news stories.