Fusion News: UK Start-up plans reactor, TAE wins $17.4M grant and BEIS commit millions to spearhead fusion innovation
Emre Yildirim, PhD student at the University of Manchester, updates us on the latest in fusion energy news worldwide on behalf of The Fusion Industry Association.
Links to the articles mentioned are below:
You can subscribe to the podcasts if you prefer audio-only.
Here are all the stories for you to check out:
1. The Telegraph- British nuclear fusion startup plans $570m reactor
2. Cision PR Newswire - Clean Fusion Energy Leader TAE Technologies Wins $17.4M CalCompetes Grant
3. Current News - BEIS commits over £120 million to spearhead nuclear fusion innovation
4. CNL - CNL and First Light Fusion partner to explore tritium extraction technologies
World Nuclear News - Canadian collaboration sets goal of commercial fusion by 2030
5. PhysOrg - Covering a cylinder with a magnetic coil triples its energy output in nuclear fusion test
West Bridgford Wire - First job vacancies go live at new Nottinghamshire Fusion Energy Plant
TEDx Talk (YouTube) - Fusion Energy: Getting Closer? Richard Person TEDx Talk
Fusion News videos and podcasts are provided fortnightly by the Fusion Industry Association to give people a quick way to get all the important recent news stories.