Fusion News: 2021 summary, China's tokamak record & fusion finance
A summary of the latest fusion news from the Fusion Industry Association. This episode is presented by Cyd Cowley, a PhD student working at the Culham Centre for Fusion Energy.
Or subscribe to the podcasts if you prefer audio-only.
Here are all the stories for you to check out:
1. Forbes - Was 2021 A Breakthrough Year For Fusion Energy? (written by FEI Founder, Melanie Windridge)
2. Vox - Fusion energy is a reason to be excited about the future
3. Smithsonian Magazine - China’s Artificial Sun Just Broke a Record for Longest Sustained Nuclear Fusion
4. The Engineer - Fusion finance: could private capital deliver energy’s holy grail?
5. Forbes - Fueled By Billionaire Dollars, Nuclear Fusion Enters A New Age
Gizmodo - Will nuclear fusion ever power the world?
* * *
Fusion News videos and podcasts are provided fortnightly by the Fusion Industry Association to give people a quick way to get all the important recent news stories. They are all compiled and presented by young fusion researchers, aided by Melanie, founder of Fusion Energy Insights, so we are helping to develop their skills too. We hope you like them.